Welcome to CAM Medical Group. We put your family’s health and well being first. We are an Internal Medicine / Family Practice offering medical services including:
- On Site-Laboratory Services
- Holter Monitoring
- Injections or Infiltrations: Knee, shoulder, and wrist
- Stress tests
- Vascular Studies
- Immigration Physical Exams
We provide the latest healthcare information for families like yours. We strive to offer the best advice and most current news to keep your family as healthy and safe as possible.
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAM
For most people who want to obtain lawful permanent resident status in the United States, an immigration medical exam and vaccinations are required. At CAM Medical Group, we offer the immigration exam to any patients seeking visa or green card, or who are otherwise required to get a USCIS medical exam by a designated civil surgeon.
The medical exam includes:
- Detailed medical history
- Physical exam and mental status evaluation by a certified civil surgeon
- Blood testing for syphilis (required for 15 years and older)
- TB quantiferon testing (required for 2 years and older)
- Verification of completion of USCIS required immunizations
- Completion of form I-693
- Sealed envelope containing form I-693 with other pertinen medical results.
MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC CONDITIONS
It’s important to monitor your health. Establishing your baseline reading for various health aspects makes it easier to see when there is a change that might require some additional tests.
- Viral Diseases
MEDICARE ANNUAL WELLNESS EXAMS
A Medicare Annual Wellness Visit is an opportunity for you to sit down with our top-notch primary care providers and nurses to develop a personalized wellness plan to help you stay healthy. Your wellness plan will include A health screening schedule, personalized health advice. Because we take the time to get to know you, we can tailor our advice to you and your lifestyle. Referrals for appropriate services and programs to help minimize or treat health risks. If you have diabetes, we may refer you to our nutritionist and diabetes nurse educator. If you are at high risk for heart disease, we’ll connect you with a heart specialist. There is no cost for a Medicare Annual Wellness Visit — no deductible, no co-pay.
Women’s health includes a wide range of specialties and focus areas, such as:
- Birth control, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and gynecology, including Pap Smears.
- Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and other female cancers.
- Menopause and hormone therapy.
- Sexual health.
- Women and heart disease.
Men’s health includes a wide range of specialties and focus areas, such as:
- Hormone Replacement for Hypogonadism (Low-Testosterone)
- Sexual health
- Pain management
- Management for hypertension and most chronic illnesses.
It is a general health assessment that may include blood tests, urinalysis, and parasite screening. It consists of an evaluation of the body and its functions using inspection, palpation, percussion, and auscultation. Most health insurance plans cover 100% of a physical examination.